[imp] mime_type image/pjpeg

eculp@encontacto.net eculp@encontacto.net
Thu Nov 7 18:33:04 2002

One of my users has been getting attachments of jpeg images that
have the mime_type of image/pjpeg.  They want to be able to click
on it and view it but get an error message plus under the attachment
there is the message from imp/lib/MIME/Viewer/images.php
Your browser does not support inline display of this image type.

The problem doesn't seem to be the browser because I can save it in
gollem's vfs and click on it with no problem.  My mind is now a blank.
As dumb as this may sound, what do I need to do to make this viewable
inline as all other image/jpeg images?  I'm missing something here that
I should know.

Thanks,

ed