[imp] double entries in folders

Jörg Hillen joerg@hillen.org
Fri Nov 8 07:13:01 2002

I got no answer yet. Maybe there weren´t enough infos.
The problem is still the same. At the end you´ll find the output from
test.php
I really hope someone has any hints what I can try next.

> Hello
>
> I found this behavior on the latast stable version and on the =
CVS-tree
> When i move or copy a message to another folder I always get
> them twice in
> the destination folder.
> It doesn´t matter:
> - what username i am logged in
> - if the folder is source or destination
> - if I move or copy
> - what version of horde and imp I use
>
> Some Infos:
> dbmail is used for imap authentication
> mysql
> redhat 8
>
> I hope s.o. can help me with this really annoying feature
>
> thanks
> jörg

====test.php====BEGIN====
Horde Versions
Horde: 3.0-cvs
IMP: 4.0-cvs (run IMP tests)
Turba: 2.0-cvs
Kronolith: 2.0-cvs
Whups: 0.0.1-cvs
Mnemo: 2.0-cvs
Nag: 2.0-cvs
Hermes: 0.0.1-cvs
Accounts: 2.0.1-cvs
Forwards: 2.0.1-cvs
Passwd: 2.0.1-cvs
Vacation: 2.0.1-cvs
PHP Version
View phpinfo() screen
View loaded extensions
PHP Version: 4.2.2
PHP Major Version: 4.2
PHP Minor Version: 2
PHP Version Classification: release
You are running a supported version of PHP.
PHP Module Capabilities
Ctype Support: Yes
DOM XML Support: Yes
FTP Support: Yes
Gettext Support: Yes
IMAP Support: Yes
LDAP Support: Yes
MCAL Support: No
Mcrypt Support: No
MySQL Support: Yes
OpenSSL Support: Yes
PostgreSQL Support: No
XML Support: Yes
Miscellaneous PHP Settings
magic_quotes_runtime disabled: Yes
file_uploads enabled: Yes
safe_mode disabled: Yes
trans_sid disabled: Yes
PEAR
PEAR - Yes
Recent PEAR - No
This version of PEAR is not recent enough. See the Horde PEAR page for
details.
Mail::RFC822 - Yes
Mail_Mime - Yes
Log - Yes
DB - Yes
Net_Socket - Yes
File_CSV - No
Horde will work without the File_CSV class, but there may be errors when
importing some CSV files.
Crypt_HCEMD5 - Yes
Date_Calc - Yes
HTML_Common/HTML_Select - Yes
====test.php====END======
I already upgraded PEAR from horde.org/pear. Same error message. But is that
a really a reason for my problem?
So. Any ideas?

jörg