[imp] Calendar in the horde menu

RuneImp rune@imptech.net
Fri Nov 8 12:36:46 2002

I believe if you go into horde/config/registry.php

and change

$this->applications['kronolith'] = array(
    'show' => true
);

$this->applications['kronolith'] = array(
    'show' => false
);

You should be good. I would guess it's something
in those settings in any case. Sorry I can't be
more definitive but I haven't installed Kronolith
yet...  :)

-=- RuneImp
ImpTech - Web Design, Hosting & Computer Tech
http://imptech.net
rune@imptech.net