[imp] attachments not working I tried every thing help.

Hans de Groot imp@dandy.nl
Fri Nov 8 13:25:42 2002

Hi,

I have been tring many times now but I cannot get imp to show attachments.

I use the php that is available on the php site (4.2.3)
and I downloaded the c-client from the place the INSTALL file mentioned.
I followed the instructions in the faq on the horde.org site.
But when I restart apache
Imp shows me there are messages in the mailboxes but it does not show any
message at all. (it says something like 132 messages in inbox showing 50 - 100)
but the list below is empty.
If I run the imap test I get this:
--
server="mail.dandy.nl" user="hansg@dandy.nl" mailbox="{mail.dandy.nl:143/imap}INBOX"
INBOX has 0 messages (0 new 1030439780 recent)

Well needles to say I do not have that many messages

Anyway when I just use the normal way to compile --with-imap=/usr
I get my messages again but the attachments won't show

I heard some people say I have a wrong php version but the one I use is the
official one should I use a beta instead?

in the PEAR section of the test page I get 1 error:

    * HTML_Common/HTML_Select - Yes
    * Unknown error: Problem with method call - please report this bug
(/usr/share/php/File.php:529)

Can this be the reason?
Does the imap server have anything to do with this problem?

I also experimented with Twiggy a groupware program and it has the same problem
as imp with the attachements and when I use the c-client it give an error that
goes something like this:

"Bad message number in ..."

Can anyone help out? please?