[imp] browser question

Nate Mollring nmollring@cennecs.org
Fri Nov 8 20:59:17 2002

I was doing some testing on the CVS version and decided to try mozilla.  When I
click to save an attachment(the disk icon) it saves it with a .php added to the
end of the file.  This happens on both my CVS install and the older horde 2.1
imp 3.1 install.  Is this a mozilla problem?
Opera has trouble if the file name has spaces(the name gets truncated at the
first space with 3.1, tries to open it in the browser with cvs).Without spaces,
opera works fine.
FYI IE5+ works great with the CVS version and 3.1. Also works fine with
crazybrowser(IE based). Anyone else having trouble with "alternate" browsers?
thanks,
Nate

--
Central Nebraska Community Services