[imp] Help: compose win have problem when sent message

Mojgan Masroor masroor@sepahan.iut.ac.ir
Mon Nov 11 06:25:04 2002

hi
When I send email ...a window open and said can't find server.
when i press refresh..it back to compose window.( but it sent my email)
why this page open? which server it can't find? is it a java script
problem for browser?
My browser is IE under windows.
i have other problem too. in Linux when use mozilla and netscape in both
operating systems.. it have other problem.it bounce email several times.
but close compose window correctly!
[I have a list of servers that i added them in servers.php]
I haven't this problem in old version.
I want use it over my users. plz help me resolve it.

thanks in advanced,
masroor