[imp] wrap_width suggestion

Thomas Jarosch thomas.jarosch@intra2net.de
Mon Nov 11 14:24:52 2002

Hi,

some of my users asked me if it's possible
to completely disable the automatic textwrap of IMP.
(they were annoyed by the automatic wrap when replying to mails)

After I found out it's currently not possible with IMP 3.1,
I tried to patch it. Thereby I found out that the mail window
size is directly bound to the wrap_width.

Shouldn't it be possible in future versions of IMP to have
a separate setting for the window size and the ability
to completely disable the automatic word wrap?

Thomas