[imp] Modify config of IMP 3.1

Mon Nov 11 15:39:28 2002

Quoting EdwardSPL@ita.org.mo:

> Eric Rostetter wrote:
>
> > > 4, My Webmail system is Redhat 7.2, but Mail Server is Redhat 6.2, so
> > > how can I config the "INBOX" folder under menu of IMP ?
> > > eg : when users click folder "INBOX", they can turn to "sent-mail" or
> > > "saved-messages", but I found there is more than one folder "mail/", so,
> > > how can I hidden "mail/" ?
> >
> > Sounds like you want to edit horde/imp/config/servers.php and set
> > 'folders' to 'mail/' (so it doesn't include mail/ in the listing.
>
> So, how can I fix this problem ?
>
> Thank for your help !
>
> Edward.

What's the problem?  If you want to hide the "mail/" then set 'folders' to
'mail/' in horde/imp/config/servers.php for your imap server.

Are you asking what to do if the user already has two actual folders, one
called sent-mail and one called mail/sent-mail?  If so, set the folders
to the way you want it, then manually copy the messages from the badly
named folder to the correctly named folder, and delete the badly named
folder.  You may have to change the preferences for a user also if they
were saved wrong.

I'm really not sure what your problem is, if I haven't already addressed it.

--
Eric Rostetter
The Department of Physics

Why get even? Get odd!