[imp] Re: Couple things...

kelly@featureprice.com kelly@featureprice.com
Tue Nov 12 03:50:03 2002

Sorry about that...
in mnemo, i get this at the top of every page

Notice: Undefined index: import_export in /horde/mnemo/templates/menu/menu.inc
on line 14

Notice: Undefined index: print in /horde/mnemo/templates/menu/menu.inc on line
19

and in nag, i get this
Notice: Undefined index: import_export /horde/nag/templates/menu/menu.inc on
line 14

And the only other thing i really want fixed, when i goto save my preferences
in sam, i get this

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: numrows
() /horde/sam/lib/Driver/sql.php on line 139

Other than that, everything is great!  I have a seprate imp/horde production
installation running latest stable release builds, and the errors above are
from the latest CVS builds from 7pm, 11-11-02

PS. CVS Kronolith works great with CVS builds of horde