[imp] Modify the main page of IMP 3.1

Tue Nov 12 15:24:07 2002

Quoting EdwardSPL@ita.org.mo:

> Hello,
>
> I want to know how to modify the main page ( Chinese and English ) of
> IMP 3.1...

I've already answered, most of this is in the FAQ, and it has been
covered multiple times on this list so you can find it in the list archives.

> For example : I want to add a logo or graphic beside "Welcome to Horde"

You'll need to modify the code to place it there.  An easier solution is
to place it below the login via the horde/config/motd.php (or
horde/imp/config/motd.php, depending on your authentication system and
setup).

> and change "Weclome to Horde"
> to "Welcome to Our WebMail System"

I've already pointed you to the FAQ entries for this.

--
Eric Rostetter
The Department of Physics

Why get even? Get odd!