[imp] can't log in imp - new information - updated

Marc Haenle lists@inworld.de
Tue Nov 12 18:16:05 2002

Quoting Cedric Tardif <sysadmin@destination.ca>:

> With some version of internet explorer if you click on the
> connexion button it give you the error but if you click enter after
> you have inscribe the password it work fine.

sounds magic because there should be no difference

> Also all computer inside the domain destination.ca work fine but
> the user can't login if is internet connection have a different
> domain name ext. ... possible ?

Login to STABLE is ok?
What about login with another imap-client (pine,Messanger,Outlook)?
What c-client is compiled into php?
Why don't you use php-4.2.3?
There's a security-hole at versions below 4.2.3

Together with your PEAR-Problems there might be a serious problem
with the LAMP-apparatus - I know struggling with funny links in /lib
under rh6.2 and so I advice checking

ldd -r /your/path/httpd

for wrong libraries

I wish you some progress in solving your problems
Marc