[imp] Fwd: Help

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Wed Nov 13 14:25:51 2002

----- Forwarded message from h_loza@udabol.edu.bo -----
    Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2002 10:27:19 -0400
    From: Hugo Loza <h_loza@udabol.edu.bo>
 Subject: Help
      To: consulting@horde.org

WEBMAIL Server: UDABOLnet, Universidad de Aquino Bolivia

Hi, I'm a Horde user, in fact I install Horde, IMP and Turba in my server, I
think itīs perfect except for two things, first some people, newspapers, etc
send HTML - Email, and when I open it in my WebMail it isnīt show like a Page,
and shows the source. How can I correct it?
Second, How can I use the webmail like a default program in the internet
explorer, now there are two options, the Outlook Express and Hotmail...

Thanks

--
JHL

Este email se envio mediante el servidor WEBMAIL de UDABOLnet

----- End forwarded message -----

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"People ask me all the time what it will be like living without otters."