[imp] [patch] Bug #20401 [Opn->Csd]: imap_fetchstructure() not correctly handling multipart messages

Thomas Jarosch thomas.jarosch@intra2net.de
Wed Nov 13 15:09:11 2002

Michael,

> Just a FYI.  Moral of the story: you cannot use IMAP-2002.RC10 with PHP
> 4.2.3 or else multipart messages will not work correctly.

I made a diff between the CVS snapshot of today and PHP 4.2.3.
There were no serious differences in the imap_fetchstructure function.

Attached you'll find my backport of the php IMAP functions
from the CVS tree for PHP 4.2.3.

Please let me know if it works for you,
I don't have any problems using my patch
and the IMAP-2002.RC10 client library.

cheers,
Thomas

A non-text attachment was scrubbed...