[imp] Strange Attachment problem

fabricio bianco abreu fabricio@tc.df.gov.br
Wed Nov 13 15:29:55 2002

Hi folks,

I have experienced a very strange attachment problem.

I have composed a message that had no text and a small MS-PowerPoint
presentation (a 100k file) attached and send it to, say, three users the
message is received and the 100k file is presented as an attachment.

But if I send the very same message to a larger number of addressees, i.e. 50
users, the message is received and the 100k file is embedded to the text area.

What could possibly have gone wrong?

I am using IMP 3.1, Horde 2.1, Apache 1.3.26, Php 4.1.1, Imap200c server.

Any hints,

Best Regards,
--
Fabricio Bianco Abreu