[imp] Can't send mail from IMP

Mohamad Rezwan rezwan@tv3.com.my
Thu Nov 14 02:18:33 2002

Dear Eric, I solved the first part of the problem by adding this to my
horde.php.

$conf['mailer']['type'] = 'sendmail';
$conf['mailer']['params'] = array('sendmail_path' =>
'/usr/sbin/sendmail');

However, this problem still haunts me when I'm trying to send any
emails:

Notice: Array to string conversion in
/export/home/local/lib/php/Mail.php on line 45

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: send() in
/export/home/source/horde-2.1/imp/compose.php on line 805

Can anybody please help me..please

Thanks in advance

Rezwan

-----Original Message-----
From: Eric Rostetter [mailto:eric.rostetter@physics.utexas.edu]
Sent: Wednesday, November 13, 2002 11:24 PM
To: Mohamad Rezwan
Cc: imp@lists.horde.org
Subject: Re: [imp] Can't send mail from IMP

Quoting Mohamad Rezwan <rezwan@tv3.com.my>:

> Notice: Undefined index: params in
> /export/home/source/horde-2.1/imp/lib/IMP.php on line 1018

Just a guess, but that would seem to indicate that you didn't define
$conf['mailer']['params'] in horde/config/horde.conf -- should be
something in there like:

$conf['mailer']['params'] = array();

Now, that would imply that either the above is missing (not there,
commented out, etc) or that there is some error in the file stopping it
from being properly defined.

Again, just a guess...

--
Eric Rostetter