[imp] Can't send mail from IMP

Mohamad Rezwan rezwan@tv3.com.my
Thu Nov 14 04:16:20 2002

Dear Eric,

The following is the output from the horde/test.php page

Horde: 2.1
IMP: 3.1 (run IMP tests)
Turba: 1.1
Passwd: 2.1
PHP Version
View phpinfo() screen
PHP Version: 4.2.3
PHP Major Version: 4.2
PHP Minor Version: 3
PHP Version Classification: release
You are running a supported version of PHP.
PHP Module Capabilities
FTP Support: No
Gettext Support: Yes
IMAP Support: Yes
LDAP Support: No
MCAL Support: No
Mcrypt Support: No
MySQL Support: Yes
PostgreSQL Support: No
XML Support: Yes
Miscellaneous PHP Settings
short_open_tag enabled: Yes
magic_quotes_runtime set to Off: Yes
file_uploads enabled: Yes
PHP Sessions
Session counter: 1
To unregister the session: click here
PEAR
PEAR - Yes
Recent PEAR - Yes
Mail::RFC822 - Yes
Log - Yes
DB - Yes

Thanks Again

Rezwan

Quoting Mohamad Rezwan <rezwan@tv3.com.my>:

> Dear Eric, I solved the first part of the problem by adding this to my

> horde.php.
>
> $conf['mailer']['type'] = 'sendmail'; $conf['mailer']['params'] =
> array('sendmail_path' => '/usr/sbin/sendmail');

Sounds right.

> However, this problem still haunts me when I'm trying to send any
> emails:
>
> Notice: Array to string conversion in
> /export/home/local/lib/php/Mail.php on line 45
>
> Fatal error: Call to undefined function: send() in
> /export/home/source/horde-2.1/imp/compose.php on line 805
>
> Can anybody please help me..please

Those are errors from PEAR.  I'm going to guess that your PEAR is not
recent enough, or is otherwise not up to snuff...  What does your
/horde/test.php web page say about your PEAR setup?

--
Eric Rostetter
The Department of Physics

Why get even? Get odd!