[imp] Fwd: help me pls

Thu Nov 14 19:23:09 2002

Quoting Cedric Tardif <sysadmin@destination.ca>:

> I'm  happy to see i'm not the only one to have this kind of problem
>
> Regards

Not enough information to help, only to guess.  Most common thing is that
it upgraded your php, the new php uses a new c-client, the new c-client
supports TSL, so you need to edit your horde/imp/config/servers.php file
and add "/notls" to the protocol string.

But then, that is just a guess since no information about what the
upgrade was, the OS, the PHP versions, etc.

--
Eric Rostetter
The Department of Physics

Why get even? Get odd!