[imp] Identity Not Sticking

Todd Cole todd@cole.homelinux.com
Fri Nov 15 04:33:18 2002

Hello,

I am having a problem with identities appearing not to save in IMP 3.1....I
can create an identity for example called "Personal", receive a confirmation
that the identity was created, see the identity in the drop down after
refreshing the screen, but if I leave identities.php and then return the
identity has vanished.  (Not having any other issues....this is the only
thing keeping me from having IMP 100% functional).  Have seen a few posts
from users with similar issues, but haven't been able to catch a resolution.
Can someone give me a hand?

Thanks,
Todd