[imp] Why do some attachments work and some don't?

Hans de Groot imp@dandy.nl
Fri Nov 15 10:04:10 2002

Hi, I still have the attachment problem but I noticed that when I send
attachments  from yahoo.com to imp I can download them I cannot view them
because I get an error in jpg message, but atleast it is an improvement.

The thing is, I also installed "twiggy" once, a (php) groupware program, I do
not like it much but no reason to delete it, but it showed the same problems
with attachment as imp has. (ie if I complied php with --with-imap with all the
variations it behaved the same as imp) but now I CAN get the attachements and
imp also shows more attachements but still not all (twiggy shows all)

I am wondering if the problem might be imp's now. I am using a CVS version from
about a month ago. How can I see what version I have installed?

Can anyone suggest something to fix this problem?
Is it possible to downgrade to imp 3 stable again and keep my data?
(ie for the most important modules, imp, kronolith, mnomo and turba)

Help would be verymuch apreciated.

Regards

Hans de Groot