[imp] IMP/cvs stability

Cedric Tardif sysadmin@destination.ca
Fri Nov 15 19:53:27 2002

With the latest CVS i was unable to use imp and the user filter for blacklist have changed, it seem you have to create your own script to export them to the new IMP ....

I suggest you to run the cvs on a test environnement and keep you old working setup live before going with the CVS right now.

Regards