[imp] IMP - Session expired, please login again.

Steven Bell sbell@clunet.edu
Sat Nov 16 05:51:16 2002

Greetings all,

I'm running into an error that I believe I've tracked down to a PHP
session error. Every time a user logs in they are presented with the
message: "Your mail session has expired. Please login again."

In checking the logs I find that the user has been authenticated and
then is quickly logged out. I've changed the following in php.ini:

session.cookie_domain = FQDN

session.gc_probability = 80 (The site is a low traffic site)

session.gc_maxlifetime = 3000

After making these changes I've restarted apache and still get the same
error. The /horde/imp/test.php works fine when I try it there. Any help
would be appreciated.

Kind regards,

-s