[imp] Re: Identity Not Sticking

Todd Cole todd@cole.homelinux.com
Sat Nov 16 22:44:43 2002

Ed,

Thanks for setting me down the right path...I can now answer my own
question...

The file that needs to be edited is /var/www/html/horde/config/horde.php.
In that file, is a section for a preferences driver and a database
configuration (very similar to what is necessary for Turba).  Both need to
be filled out with the appropriate parameters.

One last step...in /var/www/html/horde/scripts/db is a file called prefs.sql
that contains the setup for the table to handle the identities.  Execute
this against your favorite database, and you are done!

-Todd