[imp] Problem logging in with IMP3.0

FZS fzs@tabeer.org
Sun Nov 17 07:48:32 2002

Hi,

I just downloaded the horde and imp rmps and
installed them. But I cant seem to login to IMP.
It just hangs forever "trying to connect", after
I enter the username/password for an account
on my system. This happens on both the horde
and the imp login pages.

The webserver, the imap server, the browser are
all on the same host. Here is the configuration :

Horde 2.0, IMP 3.0 running with Apache 1.3.22 on
a Linux RH 7.1 system. The test.php page seems to
indicate that all my components are installed
and working (IMAP, MySql, PHP 4.1.2).

I verified that httpd, imapd and mysqld are running

However, I have not messed up with the configuration
scripts under DOCUMENT_ROOT/horde/imp  at all. Do I
need to do that for even a basic setup ?

I would appreciate any help.

Thanks,
--fzs