[imp] Viewing PGP siogned messages not working properly in CVS HEAD

Gary Windham windhamg@email.arizona.edu
Mon Nov 18 19:43:20 2002

Thanks, Michael.  I tried sending a signed message to myself in IMP, and the
verification succeeded when I read it in IMP.

However, I tried two other (supposedly) RFC2015-compliant MUA's--sylpheed 0.8.6
and Evolution 1.0.8.  PGP/MIME signed, and signed+encrypted, messages generated
by both agents do not verify successfully in IMP.

Thanks,
--Gary
--
Gary Windham