[imp] logout error when mailbox is full

lito lampitoc ral@codewan.com.ph
Thu Nov 21 04:38:55 2002

Hi All,

I am experiencing automatic logout in IMP for my users when they have
large e-mail. Users can and sometimes cannot login also if they have
large bulk of e-mail. And if a successful login is done, reading a mail
or going to another page will automatically log them out of IMP. Is this
a bug on IMP or is it my system failure?

Thank you very much and any help is greatly appreciated.

--
Lito A. Lampitoc	  	:  http://www.codewan.com.ph
Systems/Network Administrator   :  CountryWide Wide Area Network, Inc.

glad of
an opportunity to serve others by any invention of ours; and this we
should
do freely and generously. - Benjamin Franklin