[imp] PEAR archive for Horde/Imp CVS

Michael Sims mhsims@midsouth.rr.com
Thu Nov 21 05:34:36 2002

Hi,

I'm having trouble putting together a working PEAR directory for the
CVS versions of Horde and Imp.  I'm sure I'm overlooking something
obvious.  It seems that the copy of PEAR that comes with PHP 4.2.3 is
too old and incomplete, the one that is available via pear.php.net is
too new (some modules have changed locations, such as HTML_Select
moving from the HTML folder to I18N).  I tried pulling some stuff from
php.net's CVS, but some things are in /php4/pear and some are in plain
/pear...some of the files have bugs (I'm thinking File.php and
registershutdownfunc).  All in all I'm just not having any luck.

I was wondering if someone out there could do me a favor.  If anyone
with a working install of Horde/Imp (CVS) and some free time could tar
up their PEAR directory and email it to me or throw it up on a server
I would be eternally grateful.  Right now I have a perfectly
functioning install of the release versions of Horde/Imp/Turba/etc.
but I'd really like to try out the CVS version but I can't seem to get
over this hump.

Thanks in advance...