[imp] Including imp/config/conf.php

Oliver Schulze L. oliver@samera.com.py
Thu Nov 21 18:46:29 2002

Thanks Jan,
it worked.

Now, if I want to read all the variables that are in the config/* files
of each
Horde aplication(Horde, IMP, etc), will I need some sort of Hack or
can I do that just by including some special files in the lib/* directory?

I'm doing right now "some sort of hack", just wanted to know if there
is a simple way. ;-)

Oliver

--
Oliver Schulze L.