[imp] Problem with viewing inline images.

Michael M Slusarz slusarz@bigworm.colorado.edu
Thu Nov 21 20:16:00 2002

Quoting Jan Kuipers <jrkuipers@lauwerscollege.nl>:

| Regarding HEAD:
|
| I have problems with viewing inline images in IMP. Messages composed with
| IMP
| with attached images, with content-disposition: inline, are _not_ shown
| inline
| (with IMP). When I view this message with Mozilla mail or MS-Outlook the
| image
| is shown as an attachment. Messages composed with MS-Outlook, with inline
| images, are shown in IMP _without_ the images. Only messages composed
| with
| Mozilla mail, with inline images, are shown in IMP _with_ the inline
| images. As
| I don't see other messages about this problem, it might be a local
| problem. Any
| ideas?

Fixed.  It was a problem in horde/lib/MIME/Viewer.php (the reason it didn't
manifest itself before was because of a typo in
horde/config/mime_drivers.php.  When Chuck fixed it last week - changing
images/* to image/* - the bug emerged).

michael