[imp] horde php packages

Jason Smith jason@netops.firstcellular.com
Thu Nov 21 20:18:04 2002

With the somewhat recent vulnerability to the php mail() function I've seen a
bunch of vendors release security updates to there php packages.  I have not
seen the horde project do this or has anything been said about it.  I saw this
previouse post concerning this subject:
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=imp&m=103724944628635&w=2 but nobody responded.
 If anybody knows anything concerning this vulnerability and whether or not
horde's php packages for Red Hat are vulnerable would you please respond to
this.  Also is Horde or any of its components vulnerable to this vulnerability
in php?

TIA
Jason