[imp] Active Desktop with IMP

horde@doctorsdesktop.com horde@doctorsdesktop.com
Fri Nov 22 19:33:31 2002

Hi ladies and gents.  I'm new here.

I've been testing Horde and decided to try to use it as an Active Desktop
page.  What I observed was the actions that open a new browser window (compose,
reply, etc) attempt to open a new window, and then close automatically, yet
when I run horde in a normal browser, this does not occur...

I am aware that the compose/reply/etc pages can be displayed within the
browser, but I don't want to necessarily resort to that (and on that note, is
there a way I can globally set the option to be not "Compose messages in a
separate window"?)

Is this a bug or is there something I can do to rectify this?

Thanks very much for any advice.

Lucas

..R&D::Doctor's Desktop..