[imp] Add more time delay to open

Mon Nov 25 17:25:52 2002

Quoting Roberto Salazar <rcsalazar@accessinter.net>:

> I have clients with 150 Mb or 200 Mb in mail,  they to use webmail, can't
> open profile.
>
> Can I add more time in waiting of open?

Are you sure that there isn't some bottle neck you can remove?  Faster mail
machine is an obvious solution, but also things like misconfigurations (folder
misconfigurations are common), network misconfigurations, nfs problems,
authentication issues, etc.

I ask because I regularly server out 100+ MB mailboxes without problems.

You don't say where the timeout is at -- if it is php, then it could be the
php execution timeout in your php.ini (or could be memory limit or something
else in php.ini also).  But it could be a timeout in your mail server software
or elsewhere.  Any idea where the timeout is?  If not, then can you say
how long does it goes before the timeout?

--
Eric Rostetter
The Department of Physics

Why get even? Get odd!