[imp] Re: imp/turba/etc ldap schema guide?

Klavs Klavsen kl@vsen.dk
Tue Nov 26 11:35:11 2002

On Tue, 26 Nov 2002 11:37:46 +0100
Klavs Klavsen <kl@vsen.dk> wrote:

> Hi guys,
>
> I'm new to IMP and LDAP, and I'm trying to setup my LDAP tree.
>
> I've added some person's (directly under my example.com), and I'm
> trying to figure out how I can add the hordePerson attributes and also
> any other required ldap schemas for turba, kronolith, imp config. etc.
>
> Can you guys point me to a good guide for this?

I later found this link in the archives:
http://www-105.ibm.com/developerworks/education.nsf/linux-onlinecourse-bytitle/A40882D27EB5A65986256C310069BB9E?OpenDocument

great article.

I've now configured persons which can contain hordePerson attributes
too.

I only have one other question - that I'll post seperately.