[imp] Problem with inline images (multipart/related)

Michael M Slusarz slusarz@bigworm.colorado.edu
Tue Nov 26 20:19:16 2002

Quoting Jan Kuipers <jrkuipers@lauwerscollege.nl>:

| Citeren Michael M Slusarz <slusarz@bigworm.colorado.edu>:
|
| > Well even stranger, it works fine for me (I see a picture of a ship) no
| > matter whether I am looking at it inline or via the link.  I tested on
| both
| > Mozilla 1.2b and MSIE 6.  I don't know what else to tell you...
| Looking at
| > the headers of your test message, it looks fine so I don't know why it
| is
| > not displaying correctly on your system.
|
| Choosing any other language than English causes this problem! In other
| words: switching IMP to English "solves" this problem.

Stranger still... when I switch to other languages, I still see the image
just fine.  I tried 3 or 4 different languages on MSIE and Mozilla, and no
problem for me here.

And it doesn't seem likely that the language should make a difference
anyway - nowhere in the 'related' or 'html' MIME_Viewers do we do anything
at all with the current language setting.

my only suggestion at this time would be to try a fresh install of IMP CVS.

michael