[imp] Fwd: Horde / IMP attachments problems

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Wed Nov 27 16:22:51 2002

----- Forwarded message from gelinas.alain@fsc-canada.org -----
    Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2002 11:13:52 -0500
    From: Alain Gélinas FSC <gelinas.alain@fsc-canada.org>
 Subject: Horde / IMP attachments problems
      To: consulting@horde.org

We need to get Horde, or its environment, fixed so we can use file attachments.

Presently I sometimes get erroneous message saying that the file(s) size
attached is too great (even though it isn't).

I also get the following sequence of errors:

Warning: fopen("/tmp/impattLOWftQ", "rb") - Aucun fichier ou répertoire de
ce type in /home/httpd/horde/imp/compose.php on line 319

Warning: stat failed for /tmp/impattLOWftQ (errno=2 - Aucun fichier ou
répertoire de ce type) in /home/httpd/horde/imp/compose.php on line 320

Warning: fread(): supplied argument is not a valid File-Handle resource in
/home/httpd/horde/imp/compose.php on line 320

Warning: fclose(): supplied argument is not a valid File-Handle resource in
/home/httpd/horde/imp/compose.php on line 321

Warning: unlink() failed (Aucun fichier ou répertoire de ce type) in
/home/httpd/horde/imp/compose.php on line 322

Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output
started at /home/httpd/horde/imp/compose.php:319) in
/home/httpd/horde/imp/compose.php on line 855

If you can fix the problem, please tell me what are your conditions and I'll
give you access to our Linux 8.0 box through SSH.

Thank you,

Alain

----- End forwarded message -----

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"People ask me all the time what it will be like living without otters."