[imp] Re: imp-3.1 + login.php problem

Derek Colley derek@netsimple.net
Thu Nov 28 11:19:59 2002

Can you access the horde/imp/test.php page? If so, it's not a problem with
file permissions.

I had a similar problem - the URL of the login page changed to:
http://localhost.localdomain/horde/login.php <-- which is inappropriate when
you're on another machine!

To fix this, I had to change the domain name of my machine...

Rgds,
Derek