[imp] Does IMP have a way to have data file folders shared?

Michael Sims mhsims@midsouth.rr.com
Thu Nov 28 16:51:12 2002

On Wed, 27 Nov 2002 21:05:43 -0800, you wrote:

>I am planning on using IMP as a complete e-mail replacement for our
>environment, getting rid of Exchange/Outlook forever.  The one feature
>that is demanded is the capability of having shared folders for holding
>various types of data (binary files, spreadsheets, etc).  Is there a way=

>to obtain this feature?

I know that Cyrus IMAP supports shared folders.  I believe Courier
does as well, but I'm not sure.  It's not going to be quite as
seemless as Exchange would be, but it would work.