[imp] Archiving

Mark Lucas mark@mlucas.net
Fri Nov 29 08:20:41 2002

I'm looking for a utility that will archive email. What I would like to do is
to scan my mail folders and extract email older than (say) two months and
archive it to, preferrably, a mySQL database. It would then be possible to have
a google type search engine to look for old stored messages in the archive.

A horde module to do this would be great. Does anyone know of anything?

Thanks,

     Mark

Mark Lucas
Tel: (01323) 483259
Mob: (07788) 100757
Fax: (01323) 483305

        St John's Church, Polegate - Making Disciples of Jesus Christ

This email is intended solely for the addressee and is strictly confidential.
If you are not the addressee, please do not read, print, transmit, store or
act in reliance on it or any attachments. Instead, please delete the message
from your computer.

St John's Church accepts no liability for changes made to this email (and any
attachments) after it was sent, or for viruses arising as a result of this
email transmission.

Any unauthorised reproduction, dissemination, copying, disclosure, modification,
distribution and/or publication of this email message is strictly prohibited.