[imp] help

Robin Robin@vivenet.com
Sat Nov 30 11:16:56 2002

Anyone have any ideas on the below?..

I have set up my PHP.ini file correctly (I think)
Also my horde.php, registry.php  in horde/config,
and the IMP files of  servers.php, pref.php in horde/imp/config

http://webmail.vivenet.com/horde/test.php this seems to work ok

http://webmail.vivenet.com/horde/imp/test.php this seems to work ok,

http://webmail.vivenet.com/horde/IMP/index.php shows files missing that are
there?

http://webmail.vivenet.com/horde/index.php shows and error relating to an
include statement I cannot find

but when I try http://webmail.vivenet.com/horde/imp/login.php I get errors
referring to an include file I cannot find??

Any help will be greatly appreciated

Sincerely,

Robin Short
Technical Services Group
Vivenet LLC
http://www.vivenet.com/support

If you receive this transmission in error please notify the sender
immediately and delete the message from your computer.
Any modification of the contents of this e-mail is strictly prohibited
unless expressly authorised by the sender.
Any views expressed herein are those of the sender and not necessarily the
views of Vivenet LLC.