[imp] Can I enable "Quota" function with my imap server ?

Eric Rostetter eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu
Mon Dec 2 17:09:45 2002

Quoting EdwardSPL@ita.org.mo:

> Hello,
>
> I want to enable "Quota" function, but my imap server come from
> Redhat...
> So, is there a good solution for me to fix this problem ?
>
> Thank for your help !
>
> Ed.

See https://mail..ph.utexas.edu/patches/wu-imap-quotas/

The sudo stuff should work for any version of RedHat.  The other version
may or may not need manual patching of the quota command.

If you are running RH 6.x, you will need to patch the quota program as noted.
Not sure about RH 7.x though.  For RH 8.0, no patching is needed.

Let me know if you need more details, help, etc.

--
Eric Rostetter
The Department of Physics

Why get even? Get odd!