[imp] Fwd: IMP usability

Brian Clark bclark at protocolusa.com
Mon Dec 2 17:30:24 2002

I think it would be great if Tiffany could provide a copy of her
semester project (when finished) to the Horde team to post to the
horde.org website. I am sure that people would be interested in the
feedback provided by a usability study.  Chuck, maybe you could ask her
for this when you answer the questions?

Brian!