[imp] Re: Horde/IMP Login

eculp at encontacto.net eculp at encontacto.net
Mon Dec 2 19:12:21 2002

Quoting Fernando Seijas <webmaster@slke.org>:

 | Hello again!
 |
 | Thank you for you help, but I can not do it. I will explain more exactly my
 | configuration:
Fernando,

The url are you using to access horde/imp and the complete
login for a user would probably help?  example:

  URL to horde/imp login :  ourmail.slke.org
  Login for a user :    fernando@mymail.slke.org

I have made some changes below that may help you follow the function.

 | I use IMP 3.0 and the conf.php contains this part:

I've changed the script and it will hopefully be easier to follow:

$conf['hooks']['vinfo'] = 'imp_get_vinfo';

if (!function_exists('imp_get_vinfo')) {
     function imp_get_vinfo ($type = 'username') {
         global $conf, $imp;

$vdomain = strtolower(preg_replace('|^mail\.|i', '', $_SERVER['HTTP_HOST']));
// The above is based on your url and removes mail.domain.com.

         if ($type == 'username') {
             return $imp['user'] . '@' . 'subdomain' . $vdomain;
// The above adds a subdomain to the root vdomain.  Same below.
        } elseif ($type == "vdomain") {
            return 'subdomain' . $vdomain;
        } else {
            return new PEAR_Error('invalid type: ' . $type);
        }
    }
}

Good luck,