[imp] Re: Horde/IMP Login

Fernando Seijas webmaster at slke.org
Mon Dec 2 22:01:13 2002

Hello Hammad,

Thank you a lot for your help. I am changing the login design.

Do you know if there any module ready to include to IMP in order to read the
messages from others emails accounts. For example, our clients have a lot of
free accounts andf they want to redirect from IMP their messages from those
accounts.

Thank you in advance.

Fernando Seijas
Webmaster