[imp] IMAP toolkit crash

dominique.dalponte at utbm.fr Dominique.Dalponte at utbm.fr
Wed Dec 4 07:48:31 2002

hello

I have the same error, redhat7.2, cyrus imap, imp 3.1 stable

in my case the user can login, but there are blocking in the maintanance page
and must restart his navigateur.

I restart the httpd deamon and nothing change
I restart the httpd deamon and then the imp run ok

I suppose it was a probleme of cyrus but I am not sure

anybody as an idea

regards

Selon hwahing <hwahing.ling@nasioncom.com.my>:

> Hi all,
> I'm new to IMP. My IMP server running fine for few week. but today I found
> the user couldnot login thru the browser.
> I found the error message like below:-
>
> Dec  4 11:51:25 pop3 httpd[2670]: IMAP toolkit crash: Unable to look up
> user
> name
>
> should I need to reinstall the whole program?
> The system is running under RedHat 7.1, kernel 2.4.9
>
> Please help
>
> Thanks,
> hwahing

Dominique Dalponte
Utbm, Centre de Ressource en informatique
90010 Belfort Cedex, France
tél : 03/84/58/31/49    http://www.utbm.fr