[imp] IMP veiwing HTML emails

Hammad hammad at brisksolutions.com
Thu Dec 5 08:03:21 2002

Okay, I upgraded to the latest CVS release of 12/03/2002. I am not sure if that
is a production release or what. Since I see the option (How do you want to
display your attachments) you were talking about under Options > Display Options
. I am still getting the 'unnamed text/html' when I open HTML email no matter
when I set my options too. Looks like that function is broken in that release or
am I missing something.

Can you help, plz ?

-Hammad