[imp] custom prefs/ session question

Ben Wilson bwilson at networkservices.net
Thu Dec 5 16:41:03 2002

Hi,
  I'm trying to add a section to the "Options" menu that lets
uses change their account info in the MySQL database that my
Courier server authenticates with. The "hooks" work great, and I
can pull there name, email, aliases from it OK.

  What I have done is added an account section to the
$prefGroups array, set $_prefs to "special" and created a short
form in templates/prefs/ to update the user info.

  The problem I have is how do I get the values submitted when
"Save Settings" is clicked? I am pretty new to PHP, and trying
to fit all of Horde into my head at once hurts :)

Thanks!

--
Ben Wilson
Network Services