[imp] [error] PHP Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object Registry.php line 590

David Hicks dhicks at 509j.net
Fri Dec 6 05:42:05 2002

I've attempted to install IMP on a Solaris i86pc box.  All seemed to go well
and I have used test page to ensure that I have requirements met and that I
am successfully being logged into my mail server.  However, when I login
through the webpage with correct user/pass, I get a blank white screen and
the following error in my Apache error log
[error] PHP Fatal error:  Call to a member function on a non-object in
/usr/home/www/htdocs/horde/lib/Registry.php on line 590

I figure this error either has to do with a configuration file I've
completed in error or with something I've not turned on or off in my PHP
configuration.  I've included the text from my test.php page in case that is
of help.

Any assistance is greatly appreciated.

Horde: 2.1
IMP: 3.1 (run IMP tests)
Turba: 1.1
PHP Version
View phpinfo() screen
PHP Version: 4.2.3
PHP Major Version: 4.2
PHP Minor Version: 3
PHP Version Classification: release
You are running a supported version of PHP.
PHP Module Capabilities
FTP Support: No
Gettext Support: Yes
IMAP Support: Yes