[imp] new IMP installation administration

Murarka, Sumeet SMurarka at ATECGroup.com
Fri Dec 6 15:16:46 2002

Jan,

I installed horde & imp based on the following link and instructions:

http://www.geocities.com/oliversl/imp/

And installed with authentication to MySQL? I am not clear on the usage
of the 'admin' array in horde/config/conf.php, the file doesn't exist.
There is a conf.php in horde/imp/config and no references to admin.

I added a record to the horde_user table and still cannot login to the
imp or horde.

With regards to CVS and admin. I am willing to use this but not skilled
in instalation / usage.

Is there some docs I am missing or not looking at?

Sumeet