[imp] Horde/Imp CVS multiple account option question

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Fri Dec 6 16:23:18 2002

Quoting Cedric Tardif <sysadmin@destination.ca>:

> I was just wondering if you will in the futur implement http protocol for
> mail, so our user will be able to get there hotmail.com or caramail.com
> mail ?

"HTTP protocol for mail" is a complete joke. MS has back-door, hacked in
support for hotmail to let MS desktop programs access it; it's not in their
interest to let anything else get at it, and the only way to do it is
painful screen-scraping. If you'd like to implement this, we'd take a
cleanly written patch.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"People ask me all the time what it will be like living without otters."