[imp] Re: Too many recipients

Liam Hoekenga liamr at umich.edu
Fri Dec 6 16:31:17 2002

We just got a report of this this morning.  A user couldn't display an
email that contains 405 address on the "To" line, nor display any of the
subsequent messages (I'm guessing that these people replied to all and
now have 405 address on the Cc line).  We're talking 21k of "To" - not
just..

     user@example.com

style addresses but,

     "User, Joseph T" <user@example.com>