[imp] new IMP installation administration

Murarka, Sumeet SMurarka at ATECGroup.com
Fri Dec 6 18:55:19 2002

I have used MySQL on the backend and cannot find the conf.php in
imp/config. Found one in horde/config but no admin references.

> > > 2) How do I configure users?
> >
> > This completely depends on the authentication backend you
> want to use.
> >
> > Btw, there's only an administration interface in Horde from CVS
> > (HEAD).
>
> Actually there technically is an admin interface in Horde
> 2.0, it just doesn't do anything useful and I don't think
> anyone would support it. There is none in Horde 2.1.  There
> is a very useful one in CVS HEAD.

How do I use CVS. Most admins have not recommended CVS for production
environments. Is there admin docs that I am missing?